Monday, April 19, 2010

My Dear Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I kept my bag on my desk and as the daily routine goes, i logged on to my workstation. After about half an hour i felt the need of speaking to my mom and i jus rummaged through my stuffed bag to search for my phone. I couldn't find it! I tried calling on my phone so that i could detect it as to in which corner of my bag its hidden. That was to no avail . And that time i realised that I've forgotten my phone back at my home.

Now here i had an advantage as my place was quite nearby and i immediately went and recovered it before anyone could get a chance to flick it. The first thing i did was to chk my phone. I had 2 missed calls. One was obviously the one which i had given to track my phone the other was my mom's and the duration between the two calls were hardly 1 min.

The time i had called was nearly the time wen i had felt the need of talking to my mom. Amazing na!! as to how i had a call from her exactly at the same time wen i had felt like calling her.

Another one was, a few days back. I was not keeping well and as usual i didn't want to tell it to my ma as i knew she'd get worried. I gave her the routine call and what she spoke simply made my eyes fill with tears. She was like " Beta today both your dad and brother are in too much of tension (something related to work). I dunno why, but i feel you are also not fine. You are alright na ?? " And that was enough to make tears well up my eyes.

Such is the connection between a mother and a child. I am really amazed at it. I believe it beats all kind of scientific and fastest connections developed till date.

Recently i read somewhere that the most comfortable place in this world is a mother's womb. I think it is really very true.

This is my advice to all the children in this world. Pls never make your mom cry. And if she has to cry also, let it be the tears of happiness. Pls never leave her side. 'Cos she is one person who will make u forget all your tensions, agony, worries and pain jus by her one embrace. She has amazing powers to which we are unknown. Her eyes behold the sea of unending love. She gives us so much of her without expecting anything in return. There are no words which can describe what a mother is and what value she has.

I LOVE YOU MUMMA ! ! ! !


This is my dedication to all the mothers in this world.




No comments: